Purchasing hardware and software to support your school district’s technology goals and objectives can be done through the LHRIC.
Procurement Services include the purchase of hardware and software in support of school district technology goals and objectives. The LHRIC also processes upgrade requests through the Automated Online Procurement system. Procurement Services supports other Internal Departments in processing School District hardware and software orders. The department works to ensure the proper purchasing channels are in place to meet district needs. Purchases may be funded via many funding sources; Installment Purchase Agreements (IPAs), General Funds, SSBA, Race to the Top, eRate. Procurement Services maintains inventories of contracted annual software and hardware renewals.
The links on the left of the page will provide you with additional information.
- Non Project Purchase Requests utilize the NPPR module in Service Now
- Project work and licensing are supported through the district MIT Lead
- eRate questions should be directed to your eRate consultant
- Multi-function Devices are handled through Account Managers
- Renewals are managed by Patrice Duane email@example.com 914-922-3334
If the normal processes are not working or if you have questions, please contact Christina D’Aiello firstname.lastname@example.org