Data Warehouse Staff...
- Collect and load district data to the State Information Repository System (SIRS) as required by NYSED.
- Provide data verification reporting to meet the needs of districts for State Reporting.
- Provide customized data analysis reports and training to help school administrators, teachers with enhancing instructional curriculum and improving student performance.
Manager Data Services
Sample Data Warehouse Reports (click any to view)
Basic Level 1 Navigation
- Teacher Class Reports in Level 1 (Webinar)
- Building Your Own Reports in Level 1 (Webinar)
- Interpreting Level 1 Benchmark Reports (Webinar)
- Navigating the Cognos Interface - Level 1 (Webinar)
- LHRIC Data Analysis and Reporting (Video)
- Creating Reports in Cognos Analytics – Query Studio (Video)
- Creating Reports in Cognos Analytics – Report Studio (Video)
Q & A
Standard support service hours are 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM excluding holidays and weekends. Support service hours are further distinguished between “Normal” and “Extended” support hours and defined as follows:
• Normal support hours are regularly scheduled workdays from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
• Extended support hours are provided for “Urgent” issues from 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM on regularly scheduled workdays.
• Planned software/hardware maintenance (typically after normal business hours) is four (4) hours for weekly maintenance, plus four (4) hours for monthly maintenance, plus four (4) hours for quarterly maintenance. Periodically, Data Services introduces new features/updates that may affect service availability. Data Services will make every effort to minimize disruption of service during normal work hours (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM). Specific information regarding prolonged maintenance, updates, or outages will be communicated via email and/or notices on LHRIC.org.
LHRIC Support staff will adhere to the normal inclement weather closing schedule.