Supporting Districts during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Please visit the below link to visit our Data Services support resources webpage. this will have updated information about contacting us and what support we are able to offer through this unique time of closures.
This page provides information for all the below testing programs offered by the New York State Education Department (NYSED) for grades K-12.
- Grades 3-8 ELA & Math exams
- Grades 4 & 8 Science exams
- Grades K-12 NYSESLAT, NYSITELL & NYSAA exams
Answer Sheet Layouts
Transmittals & Directions 19-20
Computer Based Testing
Do you know that The New York State Education Department is transitioning to computer-based testing (CBT) for the ELA/Math 3-8 and NYSAA exams?
For Frequently Asked Questions and CBT Resources, please visit the CBT Support Page
CIO/Testing Coordinator Meetings
Attend via webinar
- New Testing Coordinator- November 18th, 2020- 10:00AM
- CIO Meeting- Friday December 4, 2020 - 1:00PM
- Non Public- December