Data Analysis & Curriculum Reporting Home
Data Warehouse Staff...
- Collect and load district data to the State Information Repository System (SIRS) as required by NYSED.
- Provide data verification reporting to meet the needs of districts for State Reporting.
- Provide customized data analysis reports and training to help school administrators, teachers with enhancing instructional curriculum and improving student performance.
(914) 922 3294
We are pleased to release Preliminary Reports for 2019 NYS Testing for both ELA and Math
These reports are based on raw-score data and can be found in Level 1, the default “2018-19 School Year” under the section “ELA Grade 3-8” and “Math Grade 3-8”. The scale scores or performance levels are not currently available!
Building Benchmark reports show success rates on each question by building and by region (all schools in Westchester, Rockland, and Putnam without Yonkers)
Student Item Analysis reports show individual students, each question with the common core skill and whether they answered correctly (-) or incorrectly (X).Data Analysis and Curriculum Reporting
Level 1 Reports - 2018-19 School Year:
January Regents detailed data is now available in the Level 1 reports in the “2018-19 School Year” tab under “Regents”:Data Analysis and Curriculum Reporting
New Login Page for LHRIC Data Analysis and Reporting:Data Analysis and Curriculum Reporting
LHRIC Reporting has been updated to IBM Cognos new Version 11.0.12Data Analysis and Curriculum Reporting
UPCOMING ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
Sample Data Warehouse Reports (click any to view)
- Teacher Class Reports in Level 1 (Webinar)
- Building Your Own Reports in Level 1 (Webinar)
- Interpreting Level 1 Benchmark Reports (Webinar)
- Navigating the Cognos Interface - Level 1 (Webinar)
- LHRIC Data Analysis and Reporting (Video)
- Navigating the User Interface
- Creating Reports in Cognos Analytics – Query Studio (Video)
- Creating Reports in Cognos Analytics – Report Studio (Video)