Student Systems » NYS Data Validation (Certify)
NYS Data Validation Service
The service automates validation of Student Information System and Special Education System data for NYS Reporting.
Automatic daily error reporting is available to staff (CIO, Special Education, etc.) to give them the maximum TIME available to correct errors (weeks where in the past there were days). The service also increases cooperation across the District in collecting data reported to the State. It reveals ACCOUNTABILITY with a daily Data Quality Score against NYS State Reporting Rules (Level 0) for any department, building or data owner in the District.
1. Reduces the need for additional District personnel.
2. Maximizes the amount of time available to correct errors.
- Automates District manual labor.
3. Reduces the risk of lost funds.
- Automatically publishes a DAILY error report.
4. Reduces the risk of personnel turnover.
- Under-reporting of Special Education Students, etc.
5. Prevents errors by Data Entry personnel.
- Reduces District dependence on a key individual and heroics for State Reporting.
6. Increases accountability for data quality.
- NEXT DAY feedback loop prevents re-occurrence of errors.
- Publishes a DAILY data quality score (percentage) for any building, department, etc.
NO up-front or one-time costs. The cost of the service is $1.65/student per year and is AIDABLE.
For more information contact Joe Fitzgerald - Project Manager, 914.592.4203 x3233, firstname.lastname@example.org