Upcoming CIO Meetings 2014-15
- Thursday May 21, 2015 - 1:30PM
Upcoming Meeting for New CIOs 2014-15
Upcoming New & Refresher Test Scoring Coordinator Meetings 2014-15
- Link to Level 0 or (lhric.org/level0) - Load Student Data to the Data Warehouse
- Link to Level 1 or (lhric.org/level1) - View exam result reports & verification reports
Level 1 password recovery or (lhric.org/level1password)
- L2RPT (go to Level 1, choose "State Reporting" from the drop down, login with NYSED Portal account)
View accountability and overview reports for state reporting including ISR's (parent reports)
- Link to IRS Portal - Order test booklets, access to NYSSIS
- Link to the PD System - View and certify VR Special Ed reports
- Link to TAA Administration Application - allows Data Coordinators and other LEA administration level staff to support teachers using TSRV and ePMF.
Testing Services - Information, forms and documents related to State Exams for grades K-12.
Regents Testing Services - Documentation and description of our Regents scanning and reporting service.
SIRS Downloads and Resources - Information, documents, templates and presentations related to State Reporting
Archdiocese K-8 Information / Forms pertaining to our Archdiocese Elementary & Middle Schools
Non Public K-12 Information / Forms pertaining to our Non Public Schools
Video Tutorials - Videos explaining our required processes and showing how our software works
Webinars - Previously presented online meetings that have been recorded for you to view
» No Upcoming Events posted
TLI - 2015 Pioneer Awards
Local Teachers, Administrators Receive LHRIC's Pioneer Awards The Lower Hudson Regional Information Center (LHRIC) presented its well-respected 22nd annual Pioneer Awards May 15th to three teachers, a technology director and representatives of a Westchester school district, all of them lauded for preparing students for success t...
» more news