Hey everyone, we're on Twitter now!! Click here or scroll down to see the live feed
Upcoming CIO Meetings 2016-17
- Friday September 23, 2016 - 1:00PM
- Friday November 4, 2016 - 1:00PM (Changed)
- Friday December 9, 2016 - 1:00PM (Changed)
- Friday January 20, 2017 - 1:00PM
- Friday March 17, 2017 - 1:00PM (Changed)
- Friday April 28, 2017 - 1:00PM
- Friday June 16, 2017 - 1:00PM
Upcoming Meeting for New CIOs 2016-17
- Tuesday November 1, 2016 - 10:00AM
Upcoming New Test Scoring Coordinator Meetings 2016-17
- Tuesday November 29, 2016 - 10:00AM
- Link to Level 0 or (lhric.org/level0) - Load Student Data to the Data Warehouse
- Link to Level 1 or (lhric.org/level1) - View exam result reports & verification reports & L2RPT (Choose "State Reporting" from drop down)
Level 1 password recovery or (lhric.org/level1password)
- L2RPT (go to Level 1, choose "State Reporting" from the drop down, login with NYSED Portal account)
View accountability and overview reports for state reporting including ISR's (parent reports)
- Link to IRS Portal - Order test booklets, access to NYSSIS
- Link to the PD System - View and certify VR Special Ed reports
- Link to TAA Administration Application - allows Data Coordinators and other LEA administration level staff to support teachers using TSRV and ePMF.
Testing Services - Information, forms and documents related to State Exams for grades K-12.
Regents Testing Services - Documentation and description of our Regents scanning and reporting service.
SIRS Downloads and Resources - Information, documents, templates and presentations related to State Reporting
Archdiocese K-8 Information / Forms pertaining to our Archdiocese Elementary & Middle Schools
Non Public K-12 Information / Forms pertaining to our Non Public Schools
Video Tutorials - Videos explaining our required processes and showing how our software works
Webinars - Previously presented online meetings that have been recorded for you to view
» iPads for Special Education (@PNW BOCES)
» Next Level Google Classroom Worksheets (@Rockland BOCES)
» Lexia Core5 Webinar - Literacy Software PreK-5
» Google Drive Add-Ons & Google Chrome Extensions
» New Spaces- New Teaching- New Learning
» LHRIC/Pearson Lunch n Learn with Freddy Hiebert
» Redbird Mathematics Lunch and Learn
» 20% Time/Genius Hour User Group
» eChalk: Drop-in Working Session (AM Session)
» NAO User Group
» eChalk: Dive Into Learn
» Creating Multi-Sensory Books: iBook Author
» TLI - Winter Event
» iPads for Formative Assessment
» Google Sites
Lexia Learning Core5 Webinar- Literacy Software PreK-5...Dec 12
The LHRIC is happy to announce our partnership with Lexia Learning®. Please join us for a webinar introduction to Lexia Reading Core5® on Monday, December 12, from 1-2pm. Lexia's Christin Cleere-Martin and Melissa Franks will present Core5, which helps students of all abilities in grades PreK-5 to become strong...
LHRIC and Pearson Lunch n Learn with Freddy Hiebert: Building 21st Century Readers...Dec 19
Please join the LHRIC and Pearson for a Lunch and Learn on Monday, December 19, from 8:45-1:00pm, at the LHRIC, featuring noted reading researcher, Freddy Hiebert as she shares Ways to Increase Reading Achievement through Academic Vocabulary and Increased Reading Opportunities.
Registration/coffee begins at 8:45am ...
Redbird Mathematics Holiday Lunch and Learn...Dec 20
Join the LHRIC and McGraw Hill for a Holiday Lunch and Learn, on Tuesday, December 20, from 11:30-1:00pm, introducing our new partnership supporting Redbird Math, a K-7 adaptive mathematics program.
Redbird is the exciting pairing of foundational and ongoing research from Stanford University, with cutting edge technology. The...
RIC One Website has launched
The 12 Regional Information Centers in NY have joined together to develop and deliver a family of services that provide K-12 districts with data integration and single sign on capabilities in a secure, district controlled environment.
Check out our new website:
» more news