Upcoming CIO Meetings 2014-15
Upcoming Meeting for New CIOs 2014-15
- Wednesday March 4, 2015 - 1:30PM
- Friday April 10, 2015 - 1:30PM
- Thursday May 14, 2015 - 1:30PM
Upcoming New & Refresher Test Scoring Coordinator Meetings 2014-15
- Thursday March 12, 2015 - 1:00PM
- Link to Level 0 or (lhric.org/level0) - Load Student Data to the Data Warehouse
- Link to Level 1 or (lhric.org/level1) - View exam result reports & verification reports
Level 1 password recovery or (lhric.org/level1password)
- L2RPT (go to Level 1, choose "State Reporting" from the drop down, login with NYSED Portal account)
View accountability and overview reports for state reporting including ISR's (parent reports)
- Link to IRS Portal - Order test booklets, access to NYSSIS
- Link to the PD System - View and certify VR Special Ed reports
- Link to TAA Administration Application - allows Data Coordinators and other LEA administration level staff to support teachers using TSRV and ePMF.
Testing Services - Information, forms and documents related to State Exams for grades K-12.
Regents Testing Services - Documentation and description of our Regents scanning and reporting service.
SIRS Downloads and Resources - Information, documents, templates and presentations related to State Reporting
Archdiocese K-8 Information / Forms pertaining to our Archdiocese Elementary & Middle Schools
Non Public K-12 Information / Forms pertaining to our Non Public Schools
Video Tutorials - Videos explaining our required processes and showing how our software works
Webinars - Previously presented online meetings that have been recorded for you to view
» Rubicon Atlas User Group
» Apple Learning Tour: Rescheduled!
Apple Learning Tour: Rescheduled! AM and PM Sessions Running
Spend the day at LHRIC with Apple and Instructional Technology! Register for one or both sessions.AM Session: The Apple Learning Tour is an opportunity to experience how you can transform learning with innovative new tools for creating, curating, and deploying content. Engage students. Explore apps, interactive books, and M...
Atlas User Group...Mar 12
Analyzing Your Atlas Maps Against NYS Assessment Data This 1/2 day user group session will provide you with an opportunity to analyze NYS assessment data (data warehouse) and find the areas of growth in ELA/Math. Following this analysis we will identify common language in NYS Common Core Standards and search your Atlas map...
» more news