Upcoming CIO Meetings 2015-16
- Friday Sept. 18, 2015 - 1:00PM
- Friday Oct. 16, 2015 - 1:00PM
- Friday Dec. 4, 2015 - 1:00PM
- Friday Jan. 22, 2016 - 1:00PM
- Friday Mar. 4, 2016 - 1:00PM
- Friday May 6, 2016 - 1:00PM
- Friday Jun. 10, 2016 - 1:00PM
Upcoming Meeting for New CIOs 2015-16
Upcoming New & Refresher Test Scoring Coordinator Meetings 2015-16
- Link to Level 0 or (lhric.org/level0) - Load Student Data to the Data Warehouse
- Link to Level 1 or (lhric.org/level1) - View exam result reports & verification reports
Level 1 password recovery or (lhric.org/level1password)
- L2RPT (go to Level 1, choose "State Reporting" from the drop down, login with NYSED Portal account)
View accountability and overview reports for state reporting including ISR's (parent reports)
- Link to IRS Portal - Order test booklets, access to NYSSIS
- Link to the PD System - View and certify VR Special Ed reports
- Link to TAA Administration Application - allows Data Coordinators and other LEA administration level staff to support teachers using TSRV and ePMF.
Testing Services - Information, forms and documents related to State Exams for grades K-12.
Regents Testing Services - Documentation and description of our Regents scanning and reporting service.
SIRS Downloads and Resources - Information, documents, templates and presentations related to State Reporting
Archdiocese K-8 Information / Forms pertaining to our Archdiocese Elementary & Middle Schools
Non Public K-12 Information / Forms pertaining to our Non Public Schools
Video Tutorials - Videos explaining our required processes and showing how our software works
Webinars - Previously presented online meetings that have been recorded for you to view
» No Upcoming Events posted
TLI - 2015 Pioneer Awards
Local Teachers, Administrators Receive LHRIC's Pioneer Awards The Lower Hudson Regional Information Center (LHRIC) presented its well-respected 22nd annual Pioneer Awards May 15th to three teachers, a technology director and representatives of a Westchester school district, all of them lauded for preparing students for success t...
LHRIC Data Privacy and Security Audit Complete
On December 2, 2014 the Lower Hudson Regional Information
Center (LHRIC) successfully completed a Data Privacy and Security Service Organization
Control (SOC) Report. Recognition of this success is demonstrated by the display
of the SOC 2 Logo.A SOC Report is an independent audit by certified public
accountants and members o...
» more news