If you are a SuccessMaker District, you can login to SuccessMaker at:
SuccessMaker is Pearson's premier educational software product for grades K-8 going beyond one-size-fits-all teaching to provide standards-aligned, research-based instruction to engage the media-savvy learners in your classroom. SuccessMaker 6 offers:
- Enterprise deployment provides the maximum flexibility of a true enterprise level solution with district aggregate reporting and easy transfer of students and licenses from school to school.
- More precise learning paths through the content delivering a more personalized learning experience than ever before.
- A smarter start begins with a brand new skill-based initial placement assessment for grades K-2 that determines the optimum starting point in the reading course for your youngest learners.
- New lesson content, including new Independent Practice activities for grades 2-5, enhanced speed game activities and a new Spelling and Grammar strand for grades 6-8, maximizes student engagement and offers unbeatable skill coverage.
- Web-based delivery provides student access from home or anywhere via standard web browser to courseware hosted on the district server. This option helps alleviate demand on IT staff by eliminating the need for local installation while maintaining the security and integrity of program data.
My Training Connection
MyTrainingConnection provides teachers and administrators with quick on-demand learning videos and resources on Pearson Digital Learning products.
SuccessMaker Technical Support
Pearson Community Connection:
Product Support is the first point of contact for questions and information concerning Pearson products. Internet Phone, Live Chat, and telephone support are available on Community Connection.
Hours: Mon-Thu 8:00 AM to midnight EST • Fri 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST
Fax: (480) 840-7601