Distance Education » Ensemble Video
Video On Demand with Ensemble
The video on demand service allows districts access to an "easy to use" interface for cataloging, organizing and managing video content. Content hosted on the LHRIC servers can be in any of three common streaming formats; Windows Media, Flash and Quicktime. Below is detailed information about the service and examples of how districts and universities are using this to improve communication among various stakeholders. For more information, contact Sarah Martabano (914) 592-4203 x3411, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mary Lynn Collins x3405 email@example.com or your Regional Coordinator.
Base Service and Fee
Includes all services listed below with any optional items indicated as such.
Ensemble Library Catalog Software
- $3,500 annual service fee
- Coser 444.700.100
Content Hosting and Storage
- Publish, catalog, and manage video content easily with three different methods, including the popular "quick publish" feature,
- 24/7 access to three streaming server formats; Flash, Quicktime and Windows Media for district content via the Internet, with the exception of planned normal downtime for maintenance and support,
- 10 gb of content storage
- additional storage is available at a one time cost of $160/10 gb plus an annual fee of $28 for each block of 10 gb
- back up and support for all hosted content
- Initial training in the software cataloging system is provided in the base fee.
- Training will be conducted online unless otherwise specified.
- Additional training for video production work flow can be purchased in blocks of 5 hours at $450.00 per block.
- Trained help desk staff are available weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.