Instructional Technology » Curriculum and Technology Integration Systems
Curriculum and Technology Integration Systems
About CATIS: Curriculum and Technology Integration Systems
Curriculum and Technology Integration Systems support educators in the implementation of content rich, curriculum based software. We offer a range of services to support district-wide planning and consulting around instructional software. Our goal is to assist district leadership in the selection and implementation of curriculum based software solutions to meet their instructional goals.
Consulting consists of reviewing best of breed software solutions for district initiatives, program planning, development of customized implementation plans, a series of ongoing professional development workshops, user groups, site visits, telephone and online support for products.
For each product supported, we focus on:
The following products are currently being supported by full service professional development plans:
- Utilization of software in conjunction with the Data Warehouse to support data driven instruction
- Customization of software for enrichment and remediation
- Cross-curriculum integration developing thematic units
- Integrating instructional software with classroom curriculum
- Utilizing instructional software for whole group instruction with Interactive White Boards
- Exploring the correlation of instructional software to New York State Core Curriculum Standards
Odyssey (Compass Learning)
SuccessMaker R4 (Pearson)
Waterford Early Learning Program (Pearson)