Content Management Systems » eChalk
|Home Page |
- Calendaring system that allows the user to post announcements and events
- Daily school announcement
- Principal's message
- School/District name and logo
- Contact information with location map and
- Help in English and Spanish
- Shared resources with an individual school or with the entire district
- Create surveys
- Acceptable Use Policy for Internet and email use always available
| || |
- File attachments
- Return receipts & Forwarding
- Screening to prevent undesirable incoming and outgoing emails (customized by your school/district)
- Ability to "close down" system and allow emails only between certain groups within the schools or district -Student Safe Email™
- Language filtering to eliminate inappropriate language (customized by your school/district)
- Personal address book with the ability to create multiple distribution lists/groups
- email archiving
|eChalk Classroom Pages (Teachers & Students) |
- Create classes, post assignments and announcements
- Upload documents, web resources or create web pages
- Create a threaded discussion about a particular topic
- Create a class calendar for students and parents
- Use the homework drop box to collect assignment from students
- NEW! Blogging Tool - fully functional tool with RSS and comment moderating for public and private use.
| || |
Students and parents can
- View the assignments, calendar and announcements
- Download documents and web resources
- Upload class assignments to the homework drop box
- Participate in a secure threaded discussion
- Student can blog (if district has enabled the feature!)
File Storage & Sharing
- Each user receives space (expandable) for email and file storage.
- Users have an electronic locker or briefcase where they can upload web resources and files and access from any computer from anywhere in the world.
| || |
- School clubs, sports teams and administrative committees can have a dynamic website.
- Members to a group have access to a dynamic calendar, resources and threaded discussion area.
- Members decide whether to make some or all of the information public or private.